Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best of ThirtyOne.....

I had never heard of ThirtyOne until this past Christmas. It's a fairy new company to Texas, but quite popular on the east coast.
It was love at first catalog. I knew I wanted to be a consultant because I LOVE the products.
is my website.

Here are some of MY personal favorite 31products... 
All items can be personalized for an additional $6 in your choice of fonts, monograms and thread colors!

Organizing Utility Tote- $22
p43-totes-organizing-utility-tote-1
 www.mythirtyone.com/jrufo
         
My MOST Favorite Product
This is the perfect teacher bag, diaper bag, business organizer, over night tote....
I love the pockets all around the sides.
As a teacher bag- I always have a cup on each end- one for my water tumbler and one for my coffee flask. My keys have a pocket, my germex, NOTHING gets lost!!
As a diaper bag it's great because your creams/keys/bottles can stay separate from extra clothes and diapers.
I really like it as an over night bag, too- because I don't have to baggie up my facewash, lotions and shampoos- I just tuck each one in a pocket and I'm off.
This is a great gift item for $28, including monogramming.

Thermal Tote lunch kit- $14
p44-thermals-thermal-tote-1
 www.mythirtyone.com/jrufo
Fits a Lean Cuisine with room to spare!
If you take your lunch to work with you- this is a great buy!
It also comes in a smaller size for your kids for $12.
I love the new Wild Zebra print.

Large Utility Tote- $30
Large Utility Tote in St Andrews Garden
www.mythirtyone.com/jrufo
 The perfect way to organize the back of your SUV, laundry room, sports equiptment, etc. 
This bag is BIG and collapsable for easy storage.  A great bag to hold picnic items, toys for the pool or beach... the list goes on and on.
(I like these in the cargo of my SUV, so that my groceries don't slide around)


ThirtyOnebrella- LOVE this umbrella $24
p40-acc-thirtyonebrella-2
www.mythirtyone.com/jrufo
My husband is always taking my black umbrella out of my car- so I think that having a PINK monogrammed umbrella with my name on it, is a perfect solution to this!

Flat Iron Case- $20
Flat Iron Case in Onyx Blossom
www.mythirtyone.com/jrufo
This item is not available for personalization, but it is a great way to coordinate your products with your makeup bag and tote!

Half Price in March: ALL PURSES
Skirt Purse $42 ($21 in March) in black or brown and includes one free skirt, print of your choice.

This is a fun bag! You start off with a black or brown bag and then order skirts to attach! Additional skirts are only $15.
 
www.mythirtyone.com/jrufo

The Elite Skirt purse (featured below) is priced $6 more than the above and features and interior cell phone pocket, zipper pocket and magentic closure.
p42-purses-fitted-elite-purse-skirt-5
 The Elite skirts are $21


Retro Metro Bag $52 ($26 in March)
my favorite.....

This is my kind of purse!! I love big tote bags. The Mod Dot in gray I'm in love with. I also have alot of items in the boho paisley print, and it all coordinates so well together!

These are just a few of the products that ThirtyOne carries.
Have a look at the new spring catalog, online. Order through the website ship directly to you.
If you are interested in hosting a party to earn free products and big discounts-let me know!
It's so easy to have a catalog party at your work or office...even online!
Happy Shopping!
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment