Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Favorite Late Night Drive Thru Eats...

We are blessed here in TEXAS to have such great FOOD (probably why we're on the most fat list- but that's not the topic of today's blog).
We've got AMAZING late night food. And I've listed them in order, according to ME. 

And the#1 WINNER IS.....Whataburger.  I mean, does ketchup GET any better than their self contained little version of heaven? I think not. 
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm and those salty, salty fries.

And is there ANY better way to end a perfect night out than with a TAQUITO?
Bacon, Potato, Sausauge and the NEW Chorizo....
 NOTHING ends a night out better, than that little yellow wrapper with a BACON sticker on it!

#2 Jack-in-the-Box Drive Thru
 
I love their late night grub. (not really a fan of it during the day) But Monster Tacos, Curly Fries and their Chicken Pieces with Ranch are AMAZING at 3am.

And rumor has it that these Taco Nachos are available..but I've not yet tried them....
 They even have a guiltfree option of grilled chicken strips!

#3 Taco Cabana Drive Thru
LOVE late night nachos, tacos AND Personal Quesadillas!
mmmmmm! They also serve great barbacoa tacos.


 My top 3 favorite picks for late night cravings. It is Rodeo time, so keep these treats in mind as you head home late from Wild West!
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment