Friday, March 18, 2011

Boom, Boom- Hearthrobs of my Youth

Hearthrobs of my youth...
The TV stars you just couldn't get enough of.
Watching My So Called Life on Netflix this week has really brought back some memories of my younger days.
Here's a list of some hotties that might do the same for you!
Listen to the two songs I posted...your heart will flutter....guaranteed!
-Jamie

Jordan Catalano (Jared Leto)

Those eyes, that ridiculously great hair. So what if he couldn't read- Jordan Catalano is the IT guy of high school.
And I think he STILL has it going on.

Zack Morris (Mark-Paul Gosselaar)
I grew up with Saved by the Bell.
I was insanely jealous of Kelly--bc she had Zack!
You just don't get cooler than Zack Morris....he is the ULTIMATE of cool.
I mean- who had a cell phone before him??? No one!
I've even named my son after him.
Yea, Slater had a great bod (and a perm??)
but Zack wins the cool award.
Um- couldn't really find any hot pics of him now-looks like he peaked in the 90s.


Mike Seaver (Kirk Cameron)
LOVED Growing Pains.
Mike Seaver was the hot trouble maker.
Never really thought Leonardo was that cool in this series.
I think he was too young.
He's pretty dorky now.

Dylan McKay (Luke Perry)
90210 YUM.
That eyebrow scar was the best!!!
I think he's still kinda hot- in a wrinkled sort of way.

Brandon Walsh (Jason Preistley)
Brandon has the "Edward eyes".
And he played such a nice guy on 90210 he was always easy to love.
And still is.

Uncle Jesse (John Stamos)

No uncle has ever been as cool as Uncle Jesse. 
And he still is a hottie, rocking out on GLEE.


Teen Wolf, McFly, Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox)
  
I don't know if he ever made my heart throb- but I definately loved him.
He so sick now and it's so sad.
A very talented man.

Charles in Charge (Scott Baio)
What was I thinking??


 
Joey Gladstone (Joey Lawrence)
LOVED Joey in Blossom.
Now- not so much. And no American can pull off a v-neck that low.

Ray Pruit (Jamie Walters)

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Jamie Walters.
His voice is so dreamy.
I used to have this song on a mixed tape.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love your list and couldn't agree more ... except for Zach Morris. Thought he looked pretty good during his NYPD Blue days, with darker hair.

    You should do something in reverse, like the guys who were just okay in their youth but aged really well. Off hand I would say:
    Patrick Dempsey - from Can't Buy Me Love to Grey's
    Andrew McCarthy - what a change from Pretty in Pink to Lipstick Jungle

    I am sure there is more! Keep this up, it is very entertaining for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...
    My heart jumped a little when I saw Jared Leto. Mmmmmmm
    OMG that picture of Zack and Slater is hilarious...and a bit weird.
    I was soooooooo in luuuuuv with Dylan McKay. Seriously get some butterflies in my tummy when I look at him...still.
    Oh Scott Baio- I think we can all share in your shame. :)

    You were right, my heart fluttered when I heard Jared (we're on a first name basis) sing. Doesn't that song end up being about his car?

    ReplyDelete