Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cookie STUFFED Cookies

Today's blog was taken from http://www.picky-palate.com/, who was featured on http://www.seriouseats.com/.
Check both of these websites out for more food inspirations!
They have some fabulous ideas.
I feel pretty guilty blogging about something that I haven't yet tried out for myself, so I do promise a follow up blog this summer, trying all these versions and giving you my own take on these recipes.

So this is GENIUS. Cookie Stuffed Cookies. WOW.
Read on because the combinations are endless....
 20110216-csc-cc-primary.jpg

Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

The Picky Palate lady says you must first start with Oreos, and I have to say I agree with her.


20110216-csc-cc-batter-comp.jpg
Now you can do the above option and use her or your own homemade cookie dough recipe....
or you can do what I plan on doing and
bring out the refrigerated dough.
Now get to scooping...
20110216-csc-cc-stuffing-shaping-comp.jpg
Don't forget to seal the edges.
Bake at 350 degrees for 9-13 minutes on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Cool for 5 minutes.
Makes about 2 dozen HUGE cookies

Don't forget to serve with MILK!!
Each of these cookies is essential 3 cookies, baked into 1!

Nutter Butter–Stuffed Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies!

20110216-csc-nb-innards.jpg
mmmmmm
Same idea but this time use Chocolate-Chocolate Chip cookie dough

Okay, are you ready?????? This is where it gets even better.....

Girl Scout Cookie–Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

20110216-csc-gs-pbp.jpg
oh yea, that's a Peanut Butter Pattie in there......

and my all time, favorite cookie in the WORLD....yes the brave man from http://www.seriouseats.com/ went there....
The Caramel DeLite (AKA "Samoa") Stuffed
Chocolate Chip Cookie
20110216-csc-gs-cd.jpg
I am for sure making these babies!!
OMG
I hope today's blog inspires you to read other great blogs and to try and make some new cookie creations. I also found brownie stuffed cookies....
What other combinations do you think would work well??

I'm thinking Sugar Cookies stuffed with lemon cremes......
and maybe double Thin Mints...
mmmmmmmm

-Jamie

1 comment: