Friday, March 11, 2011

These obstacles ARE your life...

"For a long time it has seemed to me that life was about to begin; Real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -D'Souza

I've made LOTS of mistakes.
Hurt people I loved.
Married the wrong guy, married the right guy.
Got my heart broken.
Broken hearts.
I've made good choices and done alot of things right.
I've been hard on myself when I should have patted myself on the back.
I've taught kids and kids have taught me.
I've been a fabulous mother...and I could have been better at times.

Life is a rollercoaster ride so HANG ON.
Dwelling gets you no where. Wishing for what could have been...or what might never be.
Live in the moment.
In the now.
CHERISH each day with your kids, your spouse, the people you work with side by side everyday.


 These obstacles ARE your life.


 -Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment