Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Do's and Don'ts of Newborn Photography

I played around on http://www.etsy.com/ last night for a while because I couldn't sleep and I came across some precious ideas for newborn photos. They are only really wrinkley and small those first weeks and I have been thinking about what kind of pictures I would like to have taken of Zack.  These are some cute ideas I came across last night in random google image searches.....
ADORABLE, right? I'm so partial to owls....that is the theme for Gianna's room...but this style owl isn't too girly and it's available on Etsy in so many styles and colors...


I thought this was just precious...and I'm thinking of doing something similar but on a soccer field, so that I have the perfect piece of art for Zack's sports theme room. (Must discuss with my photo guru, Jaylene Debenedictis)  Check out her work.... http://www.sacredimagephotography.com/


I thought this was really sweet.  Gianna has a beautiful, innocent face...I'd love a picture like this with her and Zackary....


Daddy's hands...this just speaks for itself...precious.


OH! I can't forget about the DON'Ts I came across...these were just God Awful!!
Enjoy!!

 Where in your house would you hang this?? The workout room??



NO BUTTCRACK shots please...this just looks weird!


If you can get your husband to stand and pose like this SHIRTLESS....more power to you! Please post on Facebook for all his friends to see!


And my personal favorite....as I am pretty sure wrapping your newborn in plastic is a bad idea.....the COCOON..... seriously what were these people thinking???

So this was a night well spent surfing the web....came up with some great ideas and laughed a little to hard at others!
-Jamie

1 comment: