Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday...Happiness

Day 10 of Bedrest...I'd say laying here being an incubator is pretty hard work! On the flip side, I'm getting to spend some quality time with my daughter and Zack is getting more time to cook....

Today I'd like to share with you my list of things that make me happy.

1.Old people in love
2. Big earrings- I love them!! The bigger the better.
3.Puppy breath
4. Black high heels that don't hurt your feet
5. A great bargain
6. Coming home to a clean house
7. An uninterrupted nap
8.Smell of tanning oil
9.Clean sheets
10.Cheese....especially a good strong swiss
11.Kisses
12. Smooth red wine
13.Weddings (shut up)
14.Baby feet
15.A cool breeze
16. Fridays
17.Long weekends
18. Tomatoes from the garden
19. Hearing a new song on the radio
20.Holding my grandpas hand...remembering my Grandpoppie's hands
21.Taking off on a plane
22. Taking tags off new clothes
23. Gianna morning snuggles
24.Feeling Zack kick
25. Waking up every single morning to my dream guy

I could go on and on....but it's the little things that make life special. Cherish those little things and enjoy the people that you love today.

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment