Friday, February 18, 2011

Zack's Room: Under Construction

Zack's Room is a work in progress...especially now since I can't go up the stairs! I had a terrible time finding anything boy that I didn't HATE.....and I don't use that word lightly.  I didn't want pastels or cheesy animals or ANYTHING sports. The idea of doing his room with a "BALLS" theme was out of the question.....well....it would appear that Sports Balls is actually what we ended up with! And I DO love it.
The picture above shows the quilt and sheets that we bought but I did not get the Sports bumper or skirt- instead I mixed the Sports with a plaid (from PBK called Madras) and now the bedding mixture isn't matchy matchy (and there are less balls!) and has a much more grown up/Ralph Lauren feel to it.  I love his quilt with different corduroys and textures and I am very happy the way it's slowly turning out. (I even bought a soccer ball Scentsy with baby smell) And my Soccer Coaching husband approves!  :)
(ignore the wrinkles)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! We have the same PB Madras set in the boys' toy room. Heard you were on bed rest from Uncle Bruce. You and Zack are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there girl - I did it for 6 1/2 months. You'll get there and he'll be perfect! Love you - Lisa

    ReplyDelete